insulated bearing BB1-7009 BD offer solutions to electrical dis-charge challenges
Detailed Product Description
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Quality Standard:||80% service life of SKF|
|Model Number:||BB1-7009 BD|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Single box and then put in Carton or Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||5 days after confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500 Pcs/Month|
Detailed Product Description
|Designation:||BB1-7009 BD insulated bearing||Coating:||Aluminium Oxide Coating|
|Electrical Resistance:||Voltages Up To 3000 V DC||Cage:||Brass|
|Weight:||18 kg||Factor:||Electric Traction Motors|
Electrically Insulated Deep groove ball bearings BB1-7009 BD are particularly versatile. They are simple in design, non-separable, suitable for high and very high speeds and are robust in operation, requiring little maintenance. Because deep groove ball bearings are the most widely used bearing type, they are available from XRB in many designs, variants and sizes. For railway applications, single row deep groove ball bearings are used in traction motors, mainly as the locating bearing in combination with a non-locating cylindrical roller bearing. Many modern traction motor designs require electrical insulation.
Electric Insulated Deep Groove Ball Bearing BB1-7009 BD consist of one inner ring, one outer ring with Aluminuim Oxide Coating, and one piece of machined brass cage, steel balls, Its dimension are the same with normal chrome steel Deep Groove Ball Bearing.
Features and Benefits of Electrically Insulated rolling Bearings
• Oxide ceramic coatings (J20…) provide a high level of insulation. Plasma spraying is used to apply these coatings to the bearing surfaces
• Thanks to a special sealant, the J20AA coating retains its insulating properties even in a damp environment. The resulting oxide ceramic coating is very hard, wear resistant, and a good thermal conductor.
• The external dimensions of the current-insulated rolling bearings are in accordance with DIN 616 (ISO 15). This means that they are interchangeable with standard bearings.
• For special applications, such as those with a rotating outer ring, we recommend using an inner ring coated with J20C.
• Starting with the 62-series and up, coated deep-groove ball bearings are available in both open and sealed versions (with lip seals on one or both sides). This enables the user to also benefit from the advantages offered by for-life lubrication.
Electrically insulated Rolling Bearings BB1-7009 BD
Principal dimensions 130×280×58mm
Weight 18 kg
Basic dynamic load rating-C 225kN
Basic static load rating-Co 215kN
Fatigue load limit-Pu 0 kN
Reference speed 0 r/min
Limiting speed 4500 r/min
Benefits of Electrically Insulated Bearing
- Two functions in one solution:
– a bearing function
– electrical insulation
- Virtually eliminates premature bearingfailures caused by stray electric currents
- increases machine uptime
- reduces maintenance costs
- provides an economical solution whencompared with other insulation solutions
- global availability.
XRB is the China bearing manufacturer & exporter & supplier, it can supply BB1-7009 BD Electrically insulated bearing, Our large quantity insulated deep groove ball bearing Stock can meet your need with good quality and fast delivery, Also you can find FAG insulated Bearing, the other type and brand insulated deep groove ball bearing, insocoat tapered roller bearing, Current-Insulated Bearings.