6322 insulated bearing for drive end motor
Detailed Product Description
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||6322 M/C3VL0241|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Single box and then put in Carton|
|Delivery Time:||5 days after confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500 Pcs/Month|
Detailed Product Description
|Coating:||Aluminium Oxide Coating|
|Electrical Resistance:||Voltages Up To 3000 V DC||Cage:||Brass|
|Weight:||9.7 kg||Application:||Electric Traction Motors|
6322 insulated bearing actually named 6322 C3/VL0241, Its aluminium oxide coating bearing with pressed steel, and it also have brass cage design, we called 6322 M/C3VL0241 Electrically insulated bearing, this insulated deep groove ball bearing provide a bearing function and electrical insulation, virtually eliminates premature bearing failure caused by stray electric currents, electrical insulated bearing can reduce the number of failures and improve the machine uptime, reduce the cost of maintenance.
6322 insulated bearing consist of one inner ring, one outer ring with Aluminuim Oxide Coating, and one piece of machined brass cage, steel balls, Its dimension are the same with normal chrome steel 6322 C3 Deep Groove Ball Bearing.
Features and Benefits of Electrically Insulated Bearings
• Oxide ceramic coatings (J20…) provide a high level of insulation. Plasma spraying is used to apply these coatings to the bearing surfaces
• Thanks to a special sealant, the J20AA coating retains its insulating properties even in a damp environment. The resulting oxide ceramic coating is very hard, wear resistant, and a good thermal conductor.
• The external dimensions of the current-insulated rolling bearings are in accordance with DIN 616 (ISO 15). This means that they are interchangeable with standard bearings.
• For special applications, such as those with a rotating outer ring, we recommend using an inner ring coated with J20C.
• Starting with the 62-series and up, coated deep-groove ball bearings are available in both open and sealed versions (with lip seals on one or both sides). This enables the user to also benefit from the advantages offered by for-life lubrication.
Electrically insulated Rolling Bearings 6322/C3VL0241
Principal dimensions: 110×240×50mm
Weight: 9.7 kg
Basic dynamic load rating-C: 203kN
Basic static load rating-Co: 180kN
Fatigue load limit-Pu: 5.7 kN
Reference speed: 6000 r/min
Limiting speed: 3800 r/min
Electrically insulated bearings:
— Designed to prevent current from flowing through the bearing
— The outer surface of their inner or outer ring is coated with an insulated alumina layer, and a sophisticated plasma spray process is applied to obtain an excellent quality finish.
— A very cost-effective solution compared to other insulation methods
Characteristics of CoatMaster insulated bearings
- Resistant to electrical corrosion
By integrating insulation performance into the bearing, CoatMaster electrically insulated bearings can improve reliability and increase machine uptime by actually eliminating the problem of electrical corrosion
- High resistance
Alumina coating has a minimum resistance of 200MΩ and can withstand voltages up to 3000 V DC
3. Stable electrical performance
Plasma spraying is usually hygroscopic and therefore easily susceptible to condensation and infiltration. To prevent this effect, Electrically insulated bearings are treated with a unique sealant.
CoatMaster is the China bearing manufacturer & exporter & supplier, it can supply 6322 C3/VL0241 bearing, Our large quantity insulated deep groove ball bearing Stock can meet your need with good quality and fast delivery, Also you can find FAG 6322-J20AA-C3 Bearing, the other type and brand insulated deep groove ball bearing, insocoat tapered roller bearing, Current-Insulated Bearings.