Aluminium oxide coated Insulated Ball Bearing 6221 M/C4HVL0241 with larger clearance than C4
Detailed Product Description
|Place of Origin:
|80% service life of SKF
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Single box and then put in Carton or Wooden Case
|5 days after confirmed
|T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram
Detailed Product Description
|Aluminium Oxide Coating
|Voltages Up To 3000 V DC
|Electric Traction Motors
Electrically Insulated Deep groove ball bearings 6221 M/C4HVL0241 are particularly versatile. They are simple in design, non-separable, suitable for high and very high speeds and are robust in operation, requiring little maintenance. Because deep groove ball bearings are the most widely used bearing type, they are available from XRB in many designs, variants and sizes. For railway applications, single row deep groove ball bearings are used in traction motors, mainly as the locating bearing in combination with a non-locating cylindrical roller bearing. Many modern traction motor designs require electrical insulation.
Electric Insulated Deep Groove Ball Bearing 6221 M/C4HVL0241 consist of one inner ring, one outer ring with Aluminuim Oxide Coating, and one piece of machined brass cage, steel balls, Its dimension are the same with normal chrome steel 6221 M/C4 Deep Groove Ball Bearing.
Features and Benefits of Electrically Insulated rolling Bearings
• Oxide ceramic coatings (J20…) provide a high level of insulation. Plasma spraying is used to apply these coatings to the bearing surfaces
• Thanks to a special sealant, the J20AA coating retains its insulating properties even in a damp environment. The resulting oxide ceramic coating is very hard, wear resistant, and a good thermal conductor.
• The external dimensions of the current-insulated rolling bearings are in accordance with DIN 616 (ISO 15). This means that they are interchangeable with standard bearings.
• For special applications, such as those with a rotating outer ring, we recommend using an inner ring coated with J20C.
• Starting with the 62-series and up, coated deep-groove ball bearings are available in both open and sealed versions (with lip seals on one or both sides). This enables the user to also benefit from the advantages offered by for-life lubrication.
Electrically insulated Rolling Bearings 6221 M/C4HVL0241
Principal dimensions 105×190×36mm
Weight 4.5 kg
Basic dynamic load rating-C 133kN
Basic static load rating-Co 104kN
Fatigue load limit-Pu 0 kN
Reference speed 0 r/min
Limiting speed 4500 r/min
Product Features of Electrically Insulated Bearing
- High insulation properties
To prevent electric corrosion in bearings, a highly productive aluminum ceramic coating material is used to coat the outer ring, and by combining optimized additives, insulation performance is improved by about tenfold.
- Improved durability
- Optimizing bearing elements improves film impact resistance by a factor of 3x.
Optimized ceramic coating materials makes for excellent heat dissipation.
XRB is the China bearing manufacturer & exporter & supplier, it can supply 6221 M/C4HVL0241 insulated bearing, Our large quantity insulated deep groove ball bearing Stock can meet your need with good quality and fast delivery, Also you can find FAG 6221-M-J20AA-C4 Bearing, the other type and brand insulated deep groove ball bearing, insocoat tapered roller bearing, Current-Insulated Bearings.