Detailed Product Description
|Designation:||6210 M/HC5C4S0||Coating:||Aluminium Oxide Coating|
|Electrical Resistance:||Voltages Up To 3000 V DC||Cage:||Brass|
|Weight:||0.5 kg||Application:||Electric Traction Motors|
Electric Insulated Deep Groove Ball Bearing 6210 M/HC5C4S0 provide a bearing function and electrical insulation, virtually eliminates premature bearing failure caused by stray electric currents, electrical insulated bearing can reduce the number of failures and improve the machine uptime, reduce the cost of maintenance.
Electric Insulated Deep Groove Ball Bearing 6210 M/HC5C4S0 consist of one inner ring, one outer ring with Aluminuim Oxide Coating, and one piece of machined brass cage, steel balls, Its dimension are the same with normal chrome steel 6210 M/C5 Deep Groove Ball Bearing.
Features and Benefits of CoatMaster Electrically Insulated rolling Bearings
VL0241 : electrically insulating outer ring
- Perfect used for small and medium traction motors
- Its design is based on cylindrical roller bearings and deep groove ball bearings.
- Outer ring is electrically insulated by alumina coating
- Basic elimination of premature bearing failure due to stray currents
VL2071: electrically insulating inner ring
- Perfect used for larger traction motors
- Alumina coating applied to the outer surface of the inner ring: holes, chamfers and end faces
- Improved electrical insulation characteristics compared to coated outer ring design VL0241
- Reduced capacitance due to the small surface area of the coating
• Increased electrical impedance
Electrically insulated Rolling Bearings 6210 M/HC5C4S0
Principal dimensions 50×90×20mm
Weight 0.5 kg
Basic dynamic load rating-C: 37.1kN
Basic static load rating-Co: 23.2kN
Fatigue load limit-Pu: 0 kN
Reference speed: 0 r/min
Limiting speed: 14000 r/min
In order to select the best bearing for a particular application, all operational loads should be taken into account. In addition to the weight of the components, the forces created when power is transmitted, such as those listed below, should also be considered:
- the magnetic pull resulting from asymmetrical air gaps
- dynamic forces due to misalignment
- out of balance forces
- forces due to pitch errors in gears
- thrust loads
Loads can be radial, axial or a combination of the two. In cases where there are heavy loads, roller bearings are typically used. Ball bearings are generally used for lighter loads. Certain bearings, such as N and NU type cylindrical roller bearings, accommodate radial loads only while other bearings, such as angular contact ball bearings, are better suited for combined loads.
Generally, Electrically Insulated Bearing (ceramic-coated) exhibit significantly higher resistance to electrical current than standard bearings.
XRB is the China bearing manufacturer & exporter & supplier, it can supply 6210 M/HC5C4S0 bearing, Our large quantity insulated deep groove ball bearing Stock can meet your need with good quality and fast delivery, Also you can find FAG 6210-M-J20AA-C4 Bearing, the other type and brand insulated deep groove ball bearing, insocoat tapered roller bearing, Current-Insulated Bearings.