Luoyang LYC Bearing Co., Ltd. （China Bearing manufacturer) was formerly known as the 156 key construction projects during the “One Five-Year Plan” period of the country. It has a nationally recognized technology center, core technologies such as aero engine bearings, rail vehicle bearings, and special equipment special bearings. It is the birthplace of bearings with large diameters and high precision in China. The large-scale rolling mill bearing production unit is also a domestic production base with a wide range of bearing products, wide application coverage, and a full range of products, maintaining a number of records in the Chinese bearing industry.
As a professional China bearing manufacturer, after more than 60 years of development, LYC has a nationally recognized technical center. It can design and manufacture nine types of bearings with various accuracy levels of more than 10,000 and bearing-related special equipment according to user needs. The core technologies of bearings, bearings for rail transit vehicles, and bearings for major equipment are widely used in the fields of national defense, aerospace, wind power, rail transportation, automobiles and motorcycles, mining metallurgy, engineering machinery, machine tools and motors. The birthplace of large-diameter, high-precision bearings is also a domestic production base with a wide range of bearing product sizes, wide application coverage, and a full range of products, maintaining a number of records in the Chinese bearing industry. In particular, LYC successfully provided supporting bearings for the “Shenzhou” series and the “Chang’e” spacecraft, demonstrating strong technical research and development capabilities.
In the past five years, LYC Company has maintained an average growth of more than 30% in its main business income by renewing its philosophy, system mechanism and technological innovation. Its leading products have taken the lead in the domestic market. It has been named the leader in the bearing industry for five consecutive years. The company has been rated as “China’s Most Competitive Bearing Brand in the Market” by the Ministry of Commerce and recognized as a well-known trademark in China by the State Administration for Industry and Commerce. In the selection of 575 nationally recognized enterprise technology centers, the LYC technology center has jumped from the original 301st to 84th, ranking second in the bearing industry, and its core competitiveness has been continuously enhanced. LYC has sales representative offices in more than 30 cities in China, and has established a sound sales service network in Hong Kong, China, San Francisco, Brazil, São Paulo, Italy, Rome, Taiwan, and other places. Its products are exported to more than 70 countries and regions.
- On July 24, 1957, the first batch of 2191 sets of automotive gearbox bearings was born.
- On March 15, 1959, China’s outer diameter 1.03m, inner diameter 0.65m, net weight 1769kg, and complex structure rolling mill special 777/650 four-row tapered roller extra large bearings were born in LYC.
- At the end of 1965, LYCdeveloped a rolling bearing with a special structure, a gear with a jacket and an outer diameter of 2.066m.
- In the 1960s, LYC successively completed the development of aviation-specific bearings, the development of supporting bearings for atomic energy industrial equipment, and the development of supporting bearings for rockets. For a project of a national key construction project, two types of bearings with a diameter of 700 mm for vertical roll mills were produced. This guarantees the urgent needs of the country.
- In November 1981, a set of oversized thrust radial cross roller bearings with an outer diameter of 5.08 meters was successfully trial-produced in LYC.
- On September 27, 1982, B3-706 single-row tapered roller bearings and B3-707 double-row tapered roller bearings produced by LYCwere awarded the National Gold Product Quality Award.
- From 1983 to 1987, F7512S, 9E32209H, F230HU, D1176720Q1T1, and D176119Q1T2 bearings developed and manufactured by LYCwere awarded the National Silver Award for Quality Products.
- In 1985, LYC developed and completed D3-826 extra large bearings, as well as defense supporting products such as harmonic bearings, navigator bearings, and theodolites.
- On January 15, 1988, the LYC trial-produced a 3-942G2 three-row combined turntable bearing with an outer diameter of 5m and a net weight of 14,200kg.
- On January 28, 1994, a set of oversized turntable bearings with an outer diameter of 5.44 meters and a weight of 11.752 tons was born in LYC.
- On December 18, 1995, a set of oversized turntable bearings with an outer diameter of 5m, an inner diameter of 4.068m, and a total weight of 14,131kg was born in LYC, which broke the record of bearing weight in China.
- In 1996, LYCdeveloped and trial-produced the bearings of quasi-high speed railway passenger cars with international advanced level.
13. In March 1998, LYC completed the development of a series of bearings for the Xiaolangdi water conservancy project, creating a precedent for the application of rolling bearings in China.
14. On September 24, 1999, the domestic large-scale rolling mill bearing with sealed structure was born in LYC.
15. In December 1999, LYC independently researched and developed the 2788/1722 wind turbine yaw bearing to replace SKF imported bearings and successfully passed the inspection of the State Science and Technology Commission.
16. On December 28, 1999, the 6397 / 2800GK2 large turntable bearing with a higher hardness in China to replace the imported was born in LYC.
17. On April 22, 2000, the first three series of 50 sets of radial thrust combined bearings were successfully developed in LYC.
18. In July 2000, 82 types of LYC military bearings were reviewed by leaders of the country such as Jiang Zemin, Zhu Rongji, and Hu Jintao at the Beijing Chinese Revolutionary Military Museum.
19. On February 23, 2001, extra large stainless steel bearings were born in LYC.
20. On May 10, 2001, the LYCdeveloped and produced a turntable bearing weighing up to 16870kg.
21. In October 2002, the TK-N312 high-speed wire finishing mill bearing developed by LYC was awarded the national key new product
22. In 2002, LYC’s new product development reached a new level. 340 kinds of pure new products were developed, and the output value exceeded 100 million yuan. Among them, the completed sealed rolling mill bearings, wind turbine supporting bearings, CT machine bearings, special engine bearings, etc. form the Group’s advantageous product group.
23. In July 2003, LYC developed a cross cylindrical roller bearing with an outer diameter of 110mm and an inner diameter of 70mm.
24. LYChas successfully provided series bearings for the “Shenzhou” spacecraft for 7 consecutive times. In October 2003, the fifth time the “Shenzhou” manned spacecraft traveled to space for the fifth time, it made outstanding contributions to China’s aerospace industry and was commended by the state.
25. On June 28, 2004, the LYCshaft produced an oversized bearing with a diameter of 5.492m.
26. In January 2005, LYC Company overcomes the problem of high-speed precision ceramic ball bearings and manufactured two batches of high-quality bearings that meet the requirements of C-class accuracy. In view of product characteristics, LYCproposed new design concepts, using new technologies, new materials, and new processes. At the same time, according to the special requirements of the product, the ceramic ball structure was used in the process design, and the cage material was improved. Finally, the successful development of the product was guaranteed.
27. In October 2005, the “Shenzhou VI” was successfully launched, and all employees of LYC Company, proud of supporting bearings for the Shenzhou series spacecraft, were proud of this. On October 26, China Electronics Technology Group specially sent a congratulatory letter to thank LYCfor the successful launch of the Shenzhou-6 manned spacecraft and the special contribution made by China’s space industry.
28. In February 2006, samples of heavy-duty truck bearings trial-produced by LYC in accordance with SKF standards were successfully rolled off the line and delivered to the Ministry of Railways for bench tests.
29. In August 2006, an Asian record for the bearing industry was born in LYC. 8 sets of large-scale spherical bearings in Asia produced by a large bearing factory for a user were successfully rolled off the line and delivered to the user.
30. On November 25, 2006, the first National Large and Medium-sized Industrial Enterprise “Top Ten Independent Innovation Capability Industry” information conference held by the National Bureau of Statistics was held in the Great Hall of the People in Beijing. LYC Corporation was listed among the national bearings, gears, transmissions and drive components. Manufacturing “Top Ten Independent Innovation Capability Industries”.
31. In July 2007, the “Rolling Bearing Wind Turbine Bearing” standard drafted by LYC was approved by the National Rolling Bearing Standard Technical Committee, which broke the bottleneck restricting the development of the domestic wind power industry in one fell swoop, and was enforced nationwide on September 1, 2007.
32. In August 2007, the domestic 2.0 MW wind power bearing was successfully rolled off the line at LYC, and passed the site acceptance by users.
33. In 2007, LYC’s scientific and technological research project “Development of Earth Pressure Balance Shield Main Bearings” was awarded the National “863” Program “Key Technologies for Full-Section Roadheader” project, and was supported by the national special scientific research funding. This is the first time that the company’s scientific and technological research subject has been shortlisted in the national “863” plan, which fully demonstrates that the development of the LYC brand shield bearing has taken the lead in the country. It is of great significance to further enhance the company’s independent innovation capability and enhance its core competitiveness.
34. The 2007 Henan Provincial Science and Technology Progress Awards selection was announced. The scientific and technological achievements independently researched and developed by LYC Company, “Development of Double Row Four Point Contact Ball Contact Ball Ball Yaw Bearings for MW Class Wind Turbine” won the third prize. This project received special funding from the provincial government. reward.
35. On October 24, 2007, “Chang’e-1” was successfully lifted off. LYC again successfully completed the world-renowned project development supporting task of “Chang’e-1” with the quality of “trustworthy” products. Engineering contributed.